Sunday, May 13, 2007

Accident!!!

Prado was hit from behind yesterday.
Fortunately it happened while I was waiting at the signal to take a U Turn. Poor guy behind must have mistakenly pressed on his accelerator and bang. At first when I felt it, I was like shits not again!!! ( I thought I banged the car in front ) Then realized that it was the guy behind who banged into me. For a minute I was like great, Not even one year since I drove the vehicle and my bad luck :). Well as expected, I get out of the vehicle to give the faulting driver a piece of my mind and watch a pale looking old man behind a kinda new Camry. He looked more like some driver for a Kuwaiti (I felt so because of the scare in his face, he looked more worried not about me but on what's gona happen to him later) anyway my heart was in no mood to fire him, Went on and checked the extent of the damage and walla not a scratch on my vehicle. Thanks to the hook behind my vehicle, the pale old man's car who banged me got damaged pretty bad and the Prado never suffered a single scratch. Seeing the kinda comical situation, I looked at the old man and shout "Hey your car is damaged"!!! Kinda funny, I was more worried for his car (after I knew nothing happened to mine of course) :)
Well the signal turned green by the time all this happened and I didn't want to prolong when my vehicle suffered no damage. and went on my way home. :)
I hope the old guy did'nt continue to have a bad day..... :)

No comments: