Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Work Vacation :)

Okay yahh thanks for reminding me guys.... its been some time since I blogged down, was caught up with work and stuff.....I like to term it as the work vacation (Vacation taken for work)

Well today's topic...hmm... can't think of anything.. oh well...

Things that happened during the time I neva blogged...

  • Just found out that I have wasta like anybody else.... well atleast with the coffee guy in office.. nothing better than a good cup of coffee to start your day rite..:)

  • I had checked out the swimming pool complex 4 times in a week before I had changed to the new flat, but since i have shifted to my new place (thats since three weeks ago), I have never been able to check out the sports complex even once!!!
  • The Climate in Kuwait is getting hmm.. chaotic... you have cloudy, sunny, dusty and rainly seasons all in a week,

  • Figured how to connect the lappy to the LCD and enjoyed some time playing games on the big screen,

  • After something like 4 years, I get English channels on our LCD, I never had that in my old place, not that i was really concerned but its like i never even had Kuwait TV 2 (national free channel) till now. Isnt that a wonder!!!,

  • Remember the earlier blog I wrote about reducing, well I think I am reducing alright, and that's without using the sport facilities,

  • I actually actually love veggies.. more like green leaves with cucumber and tomatoes and mayonise in my sandwich.. or for a treat put in some meat. Well the sandwich doesnt sound extraordinary but I guess its mom's way of making it that makes it extra-ordinary ;),

  • Baskin Robins milkshakes which consist of two to three scoops of your choice of icecream flavours along with a dash of milk is way better than a cold cup of coffee at Starbucks (Comparison unit being Coffee and Chocolate mix)

  • Second Cup and Caribou brand of premium coffee chains actually have delivery services. I don't think Starbucks would have, will try them today :). By the way I had ordered from Caribou yesterday and the cold chocolate drink I had was as good as the ones we get in Starbucks.

  • BMW vehicle service station can be comparable to local service station (Bad Service). Of course if u make a hue and cry about it to BMW headquarters, the response can be very positive (free service). (Source:248am.com) Thought: I should have done the same for my Dell lappy

  • Today in Kuwait, ITS YET ANOTHER DAY!!! :)

No comments: