Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Vavavoom Store in Avenues

This is the second continous week of hearing the "vavavoom store" advertisement on the radio. Its supposed to be a really big fashion store in the Avenues which not only caters to women fashion needs but also to men!!!.. I mena like pedicure and manicure for men!!! Bahh.. are men really turning out to be the metrosexual beings (men who concern themselves at fashion). I for sure know men need to look neat and polished.. but paedicure and manicure??
Anyway Radio host Dr. Laboosh has got it covered everyday on the radio and the life she brings to the advertisement is simply amazing, The first time u hear it ...okie fine. second time ...../okie still fine... but u hear it every morning for two weeeks!!!! thats a limit. Right now I would prefer hearing any ad except the va va voom ad. I guess the doc would have got some big promotion pakage for making them look good the whole two weeks!!! :)
I wonder how many people out there actually feels the same way:)

2 comments:

Gem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gem said...

Hi there

Did the store live upto expectations? I'll be working in a Vavavoom store soon, but I've never been inside one! There are none in my country.

Would like to know your opinion of the store itself.

Cheers